Friday, August 8, 2008

Scorpians=dreams


I keep having this reoccuring dream about Scorpions. In my dream it is an orange color. Like the desert on Starwars. I am on this trail. Everytime I am with someone different and we see tons of them coming after us. One even bit me in the hand. This dream scares me so much that I don't want to go back to sleep. In one of these dreams I remember Will smith being there and he saved me by letting me sit on this lounge chair with him and his kids while he read them a book. I think there is always a bench too. I remember sitting on the bench once before the scorpion came to "get us" and us being this little asian dude. The one who gets stuck underneath the car on Crash. The one Ludacris and his friend run over. I havent had one lately and hope I don't. SCARRY!

No comments:

Wonderful Quotes



Don't sweat the petty things. Pet the sweaty things. -I don't know who wrote the book but it is in my Grandpa's bathroom and I think it is words to live by.

There are no accidents. -James Joyce

Anything worth reading is beside the point. -

The point of the journey is the journey. -John Barth

I owe America WAY more then she will EVER owe me. - John McCain

How do I know what I think until I see what I say? W.H. Auden

I will release you from this tragic event so you can live in common unhappiness. -Froid

Imagination of action that is serious, complete, and of certin magnitude.- Aristotle

Life imitates art. -Oscar Wilde

The true tragedy is when you don't get an answer to the question "why me" -

"We cannot change the cards we were dealt, just how we play that hand." -Randy Pausch

It's like the wind. You can't see it but you can feel it.
-A Walk to Remember

I tell you one thing. They aint ever getting to Aspen!
-The gas man on Dumb and Dumber

I feel like a rain drop. I drop into a puddle and then get sucked back up by the sun just to do it ALL over again!
-Krystal Fischer