Sunday, July 20, 2008

This is My Life

So today I watched a move called "This is My Life". It is about this comedian trying to make it big with two daughters. It kinda reminded me of this class. One of the daughters Erin says that "she is an artists and artiest use there life as material". There is a lot of struggle and so forth. Then after the show I was flipping through the channels and came across a movie with the red head from "Hary Potter" and this old lady was reading Sonnet 72 by Shakespear. Anyways I thought it was neat and really enjoyed them today.
Also I have a question. Are our found poems suppose to be sonnets? I have a poem but it's not a sonnet. So if someone could let me know ASAP that would be awesome. Thank you!

No comments:

Wonderful Quotes



Don't sweat the petty things. Pet the sweaty things. -I don't know who wrote the book but it is in my Grandpa's bathroom and I think it is words to live by.

There are no accidents. -James Joyce

Anything worth reading is beside the point. -

The point of the journey is the journey. -John Barth

I owe America WAY more then she will EVER owe me. - John McCain

How do I know what I think until I see what I say? W.H. Auden

I will release you from this tragic event so you can live in common unhappiness. -Froid

Imagination of action that is serious, complete, and of certin magnitude.- Aristotle

Life imitates art. -Oscar Wilde

The true tragedy is when you don't get an answer to the question "why me" -

"We cannot change the cards we were dealt, just how we play that hand." -Randy Pausch

It's like the wind. You can't see it but you can feel it.
-A Walk to Remember

I tell you one thing. They aint ever getting to Aspen!
-The gas man on Dumb and Dumber

I feel like a rain drop. I drop into a puddle and then get sucked back up by the sun just to do it ALL over again!
-Krystal Fischer